Sunday 28 September 2008

Sunday, 28 September 2008

There I was thinking we had seen the last of the summer soaring ... and low and behold even more soaring on Sunday!

Will started us off with over half an hour soaring, having declared that his flight would be short as he was actually undergoing his Full Cat Conversion examination with Dave Munro!

This was followed by Polish George staying up in the Astir for over an hour. Then of course our resident thermaller ... Geoff Tilley stayed up in the K13 for 1hr 08min, beating George by just 1 minute. Apparently they both only came down to let someone else have a go!!

I finally managed to get some winch cable break checks done with our beloved CFI ... as I have only had 1 winch & 1 aerotow launch in 2 months. However, I am now back on form (as much as can be) and will now be flying with my usual regularity. Now ... where are all those thermals ..?

Jenny Novak